Thursday, June 5, 2008

Three of ME on Thursday...

I'm super busy today!! I big storm came through our town Tuesday night and it looks like a disaster zone-trees uprooted, limbs everywhere, roofs blown off...luckily we didn't have any damage at our house and all of our family & friends are safe! BUT, all the damage as kept Justin working lots of extra hours repairing cable lines! I have hardly seen him the past few days. Poor guy didn't even see Barrett yesterday. He was still asleep when he left in the morning, and in bed when he got home. I feel like a single-parent and am exhausted trying to get everything done without Justin's help! Makes me realize how much we are a TEAM!

I'm also stressed to the max with last minute class reunion planning! My 10 year reunion is this weekend, and I am on the planning committee. I'm excited to see everyone and a little bit ready for it all to be over. It's been a lot of work, but we've had a GREAT group of gals helping plan!! The storm has thrown a few kinks into our plans, so we're trying to work around that!

Okay, so...since I'm so busy, my THREE ON THURSDAY is going to be short and sweet!

It's kind of a flashback too :) Here are three of my favorite pictures of ME as a baby! I'm not sure how old I was, I'll have to ask Mom! I think around 9-10 months.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics. what a darling baby you were.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop