Thursday, October 23, 2008

And the WINNER is...


She said " Congratulations on 100 posts! Oh, it's so hard to pick just one favorite color combination! I might have to agree with you, though, and say brown and green--especially a nice olive green with a rich brown. "

Samantha, email me at elephantjuicedesigns@gmail.com to customize your olive green & rich brown notecards!! I can't wait to design something just for YOU!

THANKS to everyone else who commented. I've enjoyed meeting some new people and checking out all of your creative blogs! It was so much fun, I'll have to have another giveaway when I get to 200! You guys had some really neat color combinations! If you're interested in custom notecards or cards for any special occasion (thank yous, invites, personal stationary, christmas cards, etc) just contact me!
cards are 4"x5.5"~ folded or flat
folded cards can be printed on the front and inside, flat can be printed front & back these are printed on beautiful textured paper they come with white envelopes, your return address printed on the back in a coordinating ink color.

Set of 25 custom designed flat cards & envelopes-$26.00
Set of 25 custom designed folded cards & envelopes-$36.00
metallic pearl paper and other card sizes are also available...contact me for information

4 comments:

  1. Great! giveaway fun! Your cards are so beautiful! Have a terrific night ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Samantha...such a fun giveaway! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Samantha!! She is one lucky girl!! And since I am slightly behind on commenting on all my favorite blogs (out of town husband and an intense workshop!!), I am going to tell you that your fall swap treats look so fun!! Once things calm down a bit (will that ever happen?!!!), I will have to check out all the links!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm giving you an award! See the details here: http://www.couponing101.com/2008/10/portuguese-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop