Thursday, October 9, 2008

LAST CHANCE: Fall Swap

The deadline to sign up for my FALL FAVORITE THINGS SWAP
is Saturday, October 11th at 10pm
If you haven't already signed up, we would love to have you join us! Hurry and email me, then go tell all your friends to do the same...the more the merrier!!!

**GO HERE**
for more information about the swap and details on how to sign up!
Come one, come all...Let's swap for Fall!

A few of you ask me about a limit for the packages. I didn't set a limit, just pack up a few of your favorite things. Nothing expensive, fun little items. Just have fun with it! I will email partners starting on Sunday. If you have any other questions, shoot me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop