Sunday, November 23, 2008

Winter Swap!

I'd tossed around the idea of having a Christmas Swap a few times, but I've been so busy with weddings and custom Christmas card orders, I decided I didn't have time to host one this year. So, I was thrilled when a nice lady (Brenna) emailed me for advice on hosting a swap! I was happy to give her my unofficial "instructions for hosting a swap," and I even designed this Mr. linky swap button (that's my technical term for it) for her.


I met Brenna's cousin, Leslie, through the Fall Swap I hosted. I've enjoyed reading her blog Cow Pies & Mud Pies ever since. Leslie actually lives in the same town as I do. We've never met in person before, but it's been fun getting to know her through her blog.

If you're in the mood for a fun Winter & Holiday themed swap, click on the swap button and go check out Brenna's blog! All the details and instructions are there. You just have to email her to sign up. Good luck with your first swap Brenna!!

2 comments:

  1. What a CUTE button!! Can we swap Photoshop secrets over Christmas? I would love to get better at the design aspect!!!

    I won't be signing up for this one because I have a lot on my plate right now, but it sure sounds fun!!

    Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the button! I'll be unable to fit in the swap but wish I could! Swap items are always the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop