Sunday, December 14, 2008

blurb

If you haven't heard of the Blurb, you've got to go check it out! I discovered this site awhile back while reading MckMama's blog. You can turn anything you want into your own book!! The possibilities are endless...you could make a wedding album, cookbook, portfolio, anything! AND their prices are really reasonable.

I've used Snapfish and Shutterfly several times before to make books, and they're great, but they can't do THIS...

Make a blog book
Blurb has free software that will "slurp" your blog into a book! It will take all of your posts and pictures and publish them into your very own hardcover book to hold in your hands! and look through with your family for years to come! FUN! One of the main reasons, actually the main reason I started this blog was to have a journal to keep my memories for Barrett to look back at. Sure it's fun to have friends that enjoy reading what I write, but really I do it all for the keepsakes. So, my plan all along has been to publish a blog book every year. I started this blog in March or April, so at the end of December I'm going to "slurp" all of my 2008 posts into a book and have it published. How AMAZING will it be to have a little shelf of yearly blog books ten years from now?!? Do you think we'll still be blogging in ten years? Or will there be something else? Technology is crazy, you know! Anyway, go check it out and see if you want to have your own 2008 blog book!

AND...since I have a complex and can't seem to post without including pictures of some sort, here are a few for your Sunday evening! Enjoy!

Sweet & innocent...I didn't do anything Momma!

Happy boy...crackin' up at Momma!

Working on his pouty face, and looking adorable!
This is his GQ Baby pose...and, NO! I didn't pose him like that!

4 comments:

  1. Good grief, he's a beautiful baby!!! BTW* I LOVE this blogger book thing. I can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have mine!! I just made it last week. In Africa - it's under the travel section though, but it's from my blog. I can't wait to see it and to share with family over the holidays. I figured it was the perfect way to share and remember my trip. You can go preview it ;)

    Miss you Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done this Blurb blog book and its awesome! I love having is to look through. I do it one book for one full year of blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blurb site is just too awesome. Thanks for the info! And Barrett's GQ pose is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop