Friday, March 6, 2009

special birthday

If you're a blogger, or blog follower...I'm sure you know about one of Heaven's newest angels, Cora Paige. Her sickness broke my heart, and although I did not know her family personally, I prayed hard for this sweet little girl. After the devastating loss of Cora, the support for this family in the blog and Etsy world has been AMAZING! So many wonderful people have given their time, talent and proceeds to build a playground in memory of Cora. I just read on Polka Dot Moon that as of yesterday, the Etsy Cora Playground Project has raised $15,667.93!!!! WOW!

nameofbutton

Yesterday would have been Cora's 1st birthday.
Happy Birthday, precious girl...I'm sure you were dancing in Heaven.

One of Barrett's little friends, Norah Kate, turned ONE this past Friday. We were excited to find this sweet Cora Paige dolly on in the Playground Project shop! There are still lots of great items listed, so head on over and shop!

2 comments:

  1. I love that little doll....what a special gift to give. I am in AWE of how much Etsy raised...unbelieveable! Cora, Joel and Jess have changed SO many lives...definitely mine! We had a big fundraiser event last night, Jewels for Cora, and we raised money for Joel and Jess...it was an amazing night...I can't wait to post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura! :) What a cute blog - and your design business sounds like such a neat creative outlet! Very cool! Isn't it fun to find old friends in the 'blogging' world?! Thanks for the comment - I'll have to keep up your blog now that we've connected!!

    Love the doll. :) What a special reminder of Cora and all the lives she has touched.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop