Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lydia Grace::Some of my favorites


Lydia Grace {her mama calls her "LG"} is 18 months old, and full of sweetness! Her Mama has been one of my best friends since elementary school! With kiddos so close in age, we've had so much fun over the past year and a half. We just saw Audra and Lydia this morning at "Sing & Sign" class. Mr. Barrett enjoys seeing Lydia. They've held hands as they walk into music everyday this week. It's too cute for words!!

I had a blast photographing Lydia, as she celebrated her 18 month milestone. We battled the Kansas winds, kept her fed with some cheese sticks and got some great shots. It's amazing to think how fast she's grown. It really seems like just yesterday I was holding her in the hospital. Baby soft skin, and tiny fingers and toes. Swaddled up in her blankie with a little K-State hat to keep her warm. Her Mommy and Daddy were beaming with pride. I love being able to share the journey of parenting with my girlfriends. Our children will have many wonderful memories of growing up together.


Thank you for letting me capture your {sweet} little angel, Audra!
I can't wait to watch her grown into a beautiful little lady!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I love that family pic of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely AWESOME~
    good job Laura...and a great looking family to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Maybe around September you can capture Mya's 18 month milestone!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop