Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Sutton::Sneak Peek


I had a newborn session this morning with this {adorable} little two week old! Baby Sutton was such a good little model. It's best to photograph newborns in the first couple weeks. I was afraid we wouldn't have much luck keeping him sleepy and easy to mold, since we were getting close to the three week mark, but he did great!

I'm having fun going through all of the images while Barrett naps. There are so many I LOVE, but these are three favorites I've come across so far. Everything is beautiful in color AND black and white. I guess his mama will be the one with the hard decisions! Lindsay: Thanks so much for letting me come to your home and have fun with baby Sutton this morning. He is precious.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Laura your pictures are turning out so great!!! You are really talented. I would be glad to pass your name on to friends here in Wichita if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, the pictures look amazing!! I can hardly wait to see the rest of them. Thanks, you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Laura! those pictures are just breathtaking! good job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop