Monday, August 17, 2009

Making a comeback...

That's right, ladies...gentlemen are invited to! The {get REAL} challenge is making a comeback! Now that I've finally gotten my photo blog up and running, I'm ready to get back to some random fun on here.

I'm giving you a little heads-up, so you'll all be ready to post and link after Friday.

This week:: Your favorite place to go out to dinner

You have all week get your pictures ready! I can't wait to see where you guys go for a yummy dinner! Come back on FRIDAY, and link your own {get REAL} post. This is a great way to meet new blogging buddies!!

***
If you're new to the {get REAL} challenges, here are some previous ones, to give you an idea of how we do it:

{get REAL} Bedding
{get REAL} Time
{get REAL} Spring Style
{get REAL} Where do you blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop