Tuesday, October 27, 2009

just for {FUN}

October and November are my BUSY months for portrait sessions. I have sessions booked every weekend through the first of December, and several during the weekday evenings. I LOVE all of the fun families and children I'm meeting...but it's a LOT of work!! I spend all of my nights and Barrett's nap times editing images and corresponding with clients. I keep reassuring Justin that this is my busy season, and as the weather gets cold, things will slow down...or I just won't book myself so solid :)

I've been working on updating/polishing my photography blog & website in the midst of all the sessions and editing...so, if you haven't been to visit them lately, let me know what you think! Are they easy to navigate, information clear, not too cluttered, anything you want to know that you can't find, etc. I would love your feedback. Especially on the new menu bar at the top of my photoblog. You can leave comments here, there or email me: elephantjuicedesigns@gmail.com


AND now...just for {FUN}
a sprinkling of my current favorite things!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty jealous of your BL Lime. I was totally digging Michalob Ultra raspberry pomegranate before I found myself with child.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop