Thursday, November 19, 2009

Which Housewife are you?

So...it's 11 p.m., and I've been working on wedding invites all night long. I watched tonight's episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County, while I was working. Thought it would be fun to take a little break and find out which Housewife I am...since they have an online quiz for it, and all!

I'm a little confused...

It tells me that I am "Alexis" (The newest housewife)

But the picture is of Lynne?!?!?

I agree that I'm a perfectionist, and I put my whole heart into whatever I do :)

If you're an O.C. drama-lover like me, OR just need a break too...
Go take the personality test HERE and find out who you are!

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen this show, but I took the quiz. I'm Alexis. BTW, what are custom made cuffs????(question 11, i think). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do watch the show and I took the quiz. I'm Alexis too! Hmmm...maybe there's only one answer :)
    Thanks for the fun break in my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! you were both Alexis too...did your picture look like mine (who is Lynne)??? Bravo-get your quiz fixed!

    Katelin, if you've never seen the show, please don't let me be the reason you start watching :) It's drama-filled trash, but I love it! They also have Real Housewives of: New York, New Jersey and Atlanta!! Yes, I'm addicted to all of them!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop