Saturday, February 6, 2010

Baby Andie

Our good friends Heidi and Mitch welcomed a new little girl to their family this week. Addison is the proud big sister to Andie Nicole! Andie was born on February 3rd, and weighed 7 pounds, 10 oz (same as Barrett Russell). I was really impatient waiting for her to arrive. Besides the obvious, that I just wanted to snuggle a newborn baby! I was also dying to know her sweet little name! Her parents always keep their baby names a secret. I don't know how people do that! Maybe I'll try it if there's a next time!



I think her name is adorable (her daddy's middle name is Andrew), and I think she looks just like her big sister! Andie has tons of beautiful dark hair though.

Had to dig out my 2006 picture CD to find this one...
Here is Addison in the hospital. Hard to tell if they look alike from this picture.


Congrats, Heidi and Mitch! Barrett has just started saying Addison, so now we'll have to work on baby Andie! I'm looking forward to snuggling on the baby as often as you'll let me :)

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I love that dark hair. I think I see a lot of Mitch--but, not sure. Thanks for posted some pics. The hospital is way behind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with her already. (Like there was ever a doubt) She is just as precious as I knew she would be and I can't wait to snuggle her even more!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop