Wednesday, April 7, 2010

chop, chop!!

You might have noticed in my last post that Mr. B got another haircut! We are so lucky that his Mimi takes care of our family's haircuts. It sure is nice! Barrett's hair seems to grow so fast, and I knew I wanted it trimmed up before Easter. He put up a fight at first...even the bop (sucker) didn't work! But after a few minutes, he was okay with the buzz of clippers. He was also distracted by watching Kylie and his daddy playing basketball, and watching the dog run around the back yard. Another plus of having your Mimi cut your hair: You get to sit out in the driveway on a nice Spring day to have it done!

Here are a few more of my handsome little man, all trimmed up!
I think he looks a little more ornery!

I am playing catch-up! We were in Sidney, Nebraska visiting my little brother and his wife. We just got home on Monday night, so I am still trying to get back on track. My BIG day (9am-7:30pm) of Spring Mini Sessions is THIS SATURDAY, so I'm working like crazy to make sure I have every detail ready for that! I am on the last-minute hunt for a cool/funky/fun upholstered chair to use for that. Anyone out there have anything?!?! Could be a smaller, mostly wooden chair, with an upholstered seat and back. OR could be a fully upholstered chair like this one we used for our family pictures in the Fall.


I just love the look of furniture out in the middle of Mother Nature!
I guess if I don't find something, I could haul this chair of ours out there...my hubby would probably LOVE that!

On top of the Mini Session planning, I have plenty of birthday invite, graduation invite and wedding invite stuff keeping me busy! I will have to share some of my designs soon. If you don't keep up with my photo blog (which I need to get better about updating), you can see one of my latest birth announcements HERE! I love the way it turned out!

Yesterday morning I did newborn pictures for one of my best friends, Audra. Miss Caroline was so good for me. She gave me tons of newborn grins...I think she really likes her Aunt Lala!! I am still working on her images, but this was the first that I edited. She's wearing another beautiful bow made by one of my clients, Melissa


Off to continue catching-up on as much as I can while Barrett naps!
I am working on an Easter post, and pictures from our trip to Nebraska!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop