Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oh Boy!!

"Oh, boy!" That's what kept coming out of Barrett's mouth (over and over) while we dyed Easter eggs. I had to look back in my posts to see if we dyed eggs last year. I didn't find anything, so I guess this was Barrett's first time dying Easter eggs! He loved it! We were cracking up at all the expressions he was making. I'd seen the whisk trick in one of my Family Fun magazines! It was such a great idea, and made it so easy for Barrett to dip the eggs in and out. When my friend, Megan, emailed me her Easter pictures, I told her she must have read the same magazine! I think I need to pick up a few more whisks at garage sales this summer to pack up with the Easter stuff!


So, I had my FULL day of Spring Mini Sessions today! The weather was just beautiful.  The Barns was the perfect location, and the sessions were so much fun. All of my clients were gorgeous and had such great style! I was in love with all the little girls and their hats, headbands and dresses! I even had 10-month-old twins!! So fun! A BIG 'OL thank you to my friend, Alicia...she let me borrow one of her awesome chairs to use! Everyone loved it, and it was just the right size and subtle color. I can't wait to do this again in the Fall!

Here is one of my faves from the day, so far! I haven't made it through many yet! 
You can see a little of the chair in this shot! But it's super cute from the front! 
I will be posting {sneaks} on the photo blog all week!!

I am exhausted, and I have lots of proofing to do, so the rest of this post will just be pictures...
no explanations necessary, I hope! 

Here are our pictures from Easter 2010, celebrated in Nebraska with my little brother!


Also realized, after looking back at last year's Easter post...
This was Barrett's first outdoor egg hunt!

Family shot, take one...

Take two...


(I guess I lied about the "picture only...no explanation necessary")

Here is our picture from Easter 2009! Barrett looks so little!!

My family is CrAzY!!!


Brandon & Jennifer's first time hosting Easter dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics. I am going to have to try the whisk trick next year. Looks like you all had a great time in Nebraska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to steal the whisk idea as well! Glad you guys had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop