Tuesday, April 20, 2010

{TEN} on Tuesday

Whew, it's been a while since I did one of these posts...and I really shouldn't be doing one today! I have PLENTY of work to keep me busy, but I'm easily distracted! This is a {TEN} on Tuesday/Lost Pictures combo post!

Just downloaded pics from the point-and-shoot (I need to do that more regularly) and thought I would share some with ya! So, TEN random moments from our last few weeks...err, months!

{1} LEMONS...yum
Barrett has recently decided that he likes to have a slice of lemon in his water. It's pretty funny that I'm putting them in his sippy cup on a daily basis, but hey, at least he's drinking water! The other day he ask me to put a lemon in his milk though. Mommy told him that would be yucky! I wonder where he gets this idea about lemons in his beverages :)


{2} We are loving the Spring weather! I was a little concerned at the end of March that our Redbud hadn't budded (is that a word?) yet. We left for Nebraska, and I thought it was dead...then we came home and it looked like this! It's so beautiful!


{3} The paint on our siding is chipping/rubbing off! We re-sided our house in the Fall of 2004, using the Hardiplank concrete siding. It was pre-primed and guaranteed not to chip or peel, and to not need repainting for a LONG, LONG time! Well, wrong-o! It's been chipping for about a year now, and it drives me absolutely c-r-a-z-y to have my house looking like this! Especially when I have clients stopping by on a daily basis to pick up prints/place orders/look at wedding invites.

Hardiplank needs us to fill out a (very lengthy) claim form, including pictures of the damaged areas. So, hopefully we'll get this fixed soon. Ugh!

{4} For Easter, I made my nieces this Tootsie Pop bouquet! I get a sucker with EVERY order from my print lab...and my UPS man delivers a print order about 3-4 times a week. I've been saving these for the last several months. You do the math! I have a LOT of Tootsie Pops! Kylie and Emily like these suckers, and I had fun making it! Barrett had fun pulling the "flowers" out of the bouquet!


{5} Every once in a while, Barrett and I have Sonic for lunch! His favorite Wacky Pack combo: Chocolate milk, corn dog, and apple slices with caramel. Don't forget the caramel!!



{6} Barrett does some of the funniest things while we're riding around in the car.

It's always hard to get him to leave Mimi's house, so we bribe him into his car seat with a Cutie!
He knows how to peel them himself now, so he loves them even more!

{7} This March, we enjoyed watching basketball! I have NEVER been a basketball fan. I'll watch football any day, but basketball just never interested me. Even my own Alma Matter, KSU, wasn't on the top of my interest list. My friends played in high school, but I didn't, so I've never really know anything about the game. When I went to watch the boys varsity games in high school, I spent 99% of the time chatting with friends, making sure I looked cool, and eying cute boys.

Justin has never really been a huge fan of it either, but he would watch more often that I did. This year he filled out a bracket for work, so both really go into it. It made it a TON more fun that my Wildcats did so well in the tournament too! GO CATS!!

Barrett and I wore our purple in support of the Wildcats' Elite 8 game. Unfortunately they lost in that round, but it was fun to cheer them on. 
What a HAM!!

{8} My good friend, Amber, and her little girl Jillian, came to visit in late March. They were in town to meet Miss Caroline, and it was nice to see them. Barrett took a liking to Jillian... a crush may have blossomed on this day! I think Barrett was reading to her in this picture :) Jillian just turned ONE yesterday. So hard to believe. She's such a cutie!!

{9} Barrett's new favorite activity...
Sitting in mommy's Jeep, pretending to drive, and playing with ALL the buttons! AND you can't drive without sunglasses!



{10} Some videos from February, March and April :)

Just sayin' hello to the doggies. We were on our way to his friend Addison's house this day. He found some old, dried-out cutie oranges in the back of his little car...that's why the video ends abruptly. I was afraid he was going to stick one in his mouth!



Doin' a little dancing and singing in the kitchen! This is one of our favorite activities to do together. He doesn't care that I can't sing in tune to save my life!! He's performing to "You Are So Good to Me" by Third Day.



Another performance. This one was taken last week...I don't remember what he was singing about.




HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the videos!! Barrett is the cutest little man! We should get together sometime before I head back to work, I bet he and Katie would have a ball playing together!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop