Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy tears...

Guess what?!?!

My patient wait to see our family pictures is over!
Alisha sent me the link to our gallery earlier tonight, and I am so IN LOVE with them all!!


Of course after I knew they were up, I had to wait FOUR hours to see them!!
WHAT?!?

There was a big storm tonight, and we had some internet issues...
My friend Amber texted me to say she loved our pics, and I was like what?...so I checked my email to see the message from Alisha, that they were up on the blog! I was about to go crazy not being able to see them. I saw a few on my phone via Facebook, but I wanted to see them all BIG!  I was getting a belly ache I was so frustrated and antsy about it.  Finally, at almost midnight, the internet was back up, and I've been staring at them all since!

They make me so happy! It was all soooo worth it to get to experience (what I hope) my clients experience when they see their galleries! The happy tears were flowing! I can't wait to show them to Justin and Barrett in the morning :)

A MILLION THANKS to Alisha and Dac of ON THE WALL PHOTOGRAPHY! 
They were a blast, and totally captured everything I was looking for!

Go to THEIR BLOG to see some of our images!

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love them. Okay, where did you get the cute turquoise shoes? And the cute black/gray sweater? I loved the coordinating colors in each of the pics and your chair!! Your little guy is so cute! P.S. Your fall swap package should be there tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh...those are BEAUTIFUL! Great photographer and great Subjects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those turned out great, Laura. They really captured the essence of your family. And you look absolutely glowing in them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, how are you going to choose...they are all so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and photography!! Your little guy is too cute!
    Also, I love your boots where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop