Thursday, October 21, 2010

THIS is why I haven't posted in over a week....

October is my favorite month...
BUT I think it's also the busiest month of the whole year!

There is so much going on during this month that I want to document and share on my blog,
I think sometimes I just get overwhelmed! So many pics to share and events to journal.
{I'm in the middle of several posts, but Google told me I'd used up my picture space, so I had to buy more! Jeesh!} 

Oh, and then there's this little business I have that keeps me busy!
I had my Fall Mini Session over the past weekend, and I have been an editing fool!
It was the perfect weekend, and it all went off without a hitch!


I was so excited to get home on Sunday to see my family and just SIT DOWN!
It was fun, but totally exhausting. I had blisters from the miles I'm sure I walked over the two days.
My face was sunburnt, and my thumb callus returned from the HOURS of holding my heavy hand weight camera.

It's a great 'get fit' plan though!
I should do it every weekend. On my feet non-stop, and a great cardio plan (hiking through the wilderness, climbing down to the creek, lifting couches and chairs).  I drank gallons and gallons of water, but hardly ever had to use the restroom, I was that dehydrated. I was never really hungry. On Saturday, my sweet sister-in-law brought lunch out, and I didn't even get three bites before the next client came. On Sunday, I neglected to eat lunch...and it was almost 8pm when I finally had dinner. THANK goodness for my sister-in-law (again) for keeping my son most of the weekend. Justin was on-call, so she came to the rescue when he was called out to El Dorado and Augusta. She also had Barrett bathed when we came to get him Sunday night, AND had hot supper on the table for us! 

I had so much great help! Thanks to my friends, Audra and Christie, for helping on Saturday! They were awesome, and great company! My hubby for helping haul all my furniture around. He thinks I'm crazy, but he does anything I ask. My mom for helping on Sunday afternoon, and of course Sky and his family for the awesome location!! We had so many cool places to shoot! It was a blast!!


So, here's what I've been up to....
See lots of {peeks} from the weekend session on my photoblog!



******

I'll be back soon with pictures from our recent family adventures.
I have to wait 24 hours for the photo storage to be added to my account!



1 comment:

  1. I was wondering about you...enjoy reading the blog. LOVE your pics!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop