Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bright lights...big city

I surprised my hubby with a trip to VEGAS for his 30th Birthday!

We went, we had a blast...
and now we're back!

We had an amazing view from our beautiful room on the 34th floor of Mandalay Bay

This was the first shot I took! Couldn't resist the "Vegas" magazine on the table
with the bright lights of the strip in the background. 

AND this is me sometime after 1am (3am Kansas time) shooting the view.
Our 7:30 flight out of Wichita was delayed four hours.
I'm used to late nights (it's 2:30am as I type this), but that was one looong night!!
Not to mention I got a little nauseous on the flight. Not fun!


I'm catching up on a little of everything
{gift wrapping, holiday baking, crafting/DIY gifts, and last minute print orders for clients}
Then, I have some blogging to do soon.

I want to share some of our Vegas pics,
and of course there are posts that need to be made, so they can make the 2010 blog book!

2 comments:

  1. How FUN!!! We love to go to Vegas, last trip was 6 years ago for our anniversary. Hope to go back again...sometime!
    Can't wait to see your pics and hear about the trip.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, I hope I get a fun trip for my 30th next year! Can't wait to see your pictures. Have a wonderful week! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop