Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Mother's Day

Guess what friends!!!
I have actual photos from my camera (not my phone) to share!!



Hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.
I was spoiled by my boys, and loved every minute of it!

I totally over-planned my weekend, so by Sunday, I was ready for some R&R!
I decided to have a garage sale on Friday evening and Saturday morning, so I spent most of last week preparing for that. They are so darn much work! Oh well, got rid of clutter and made a little moolah for Summer trips. Saturday evening I had a session downtown. By the time I got home at 8pm, we were all starvin'. So Justin and Barrett took me out to dinner at Montana Mikes. We splurged with appetizers (stuffed mushrooms...yum-o) and a Boulevard Wheat for Mommy. Yes, that's splurging for us, I guess!

Sunday morning I got to sleep-in a bit, and woke to my little guy with an envelope in hand saying "Happy Mudder's Day, Mommy...we got you presents...come see."  LOVE my new video camera! It's a Sony Bloggie Touch, if you're interested. It takes up to 2hrs of HD (1280) video and still photos. Just what I need to tuck into my purse for all the Summer activities we have coming up! Then we went to brunch!

That afternoon we went to Belle Plaine with my sister-in-law, mother-in-law and nieces to a concert at the Bartlett Arboretum. It was the perfect way to spend the day! We had a picnic on the lawn...Kim made tons of yummy treats, and enjoyed the sunshine and scenery. I hadn't been to the Arboretum since I was in elementary school, and I was just in awe of the beauty and peacefulness. Oh my goodness, I would give anything to live there! How amazing to wake up to those view every morning, and walk those grounds every afternoon.

Here are a few of my photos from the day. You can see ALL of them over on my photoblog. I put up a special Mother's Day post and tried out the "photo gallery" feature on my new blog. Enjoy~

the new camera in action =)
A circle of moms and daughters



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop