Monday, January 7, 2013

mini heath trifles


I've made a full trifle bowl version of this for years and LOVE it,
but for the K-State game last week, I wanted something smaller, so I put our little mason jars to work!

HEATH TRIFLE RECIPE

- 1 box brownie mix (9x13 pan size, bake as directed for 'cake-like' brownies)
- 2 pkgs. instant pudding (I use the french vanilla, but you could do any flavor you like)
-3 cups milk for pudding
-8oz Cool Whip, thawed
-bag of Heath bits (in the baking isle)

Bake the brownies as directed, and let cool.
Mix pudding and milk, beat until thick. Fold in Cool Whip.

*Now layer your trifle....either in a large trifle bowl OR in smaller cups*
cut brownies into 1-inch squares for first layer
top that with pudding & Cool Whip mixture
sprinkle on Heath bits
Repeat the layers and finish top with more Heath bits



Here is one I've made in the trifle bowl

~Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop