Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Abram's first photo session with Mommy

As soon as I found out I was pregnant again, I was so excited to think about the baby's newborn photos! When Barrett was born in 2008, I wasn't doing photography yet. I bought a few new props and had some hats made just for Abe. Then he came, and I lost all motivation to get out my big camera...I just wanted to cuddle him all the time. Finally at eight days old, we did his first shoot!










Then again at 14 days old, I did some with both Barrett and Abram....
Barrett did so good for me, and was so sweet to his brother. 
I LOVE these images, and hope to get a set of canvases for our bedroom walls!









4 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I have to get away from your blog! Baby fever is sitting in!! :) so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O My Goodness. Those pics are precious! Such adorable boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really fascinating, You're an overly professional blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to seeking more of your wonderful post.
    Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

    My website :: Goji Berry Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Building, improving and maintaining healthy love spell to get him back with peers, results in improved relations
    with them. The hangover is not the only reasons why men get scared.
    Fathers most frequently mentioned.

    My page getting ex boyfriend back

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop